Are you an accomplished trainer with experience that could benefit real estate professionals to give them a leading edge in their career?
SMART-ER is seeking talented, motivated and qualified professionals to teach a variety of one-day professional development courses and workshops.
Instructors with strong teaching, industry and subject area experience and a desire to share their knowledge are encouraged to apply. Instructors will assume responsibility for curriculum development.
About PRA® Training by SMART-ER
Education and training are an integral part of being an effective professional real estate assistant. PRA® Training SMART-ER’s goal is twofold: to provide a foundation of learning and to offer ongoing Professional Development opportunities for assistants, administrative support personnel and real estate professionals to support their growth and advancement in their careers.
Our mission is to ensure that real estate assistants are properly trained, have the knowledge and skills they need to succeed, and to be an effective member of the real estate team.
Do you have what it takesOur trainers bring a high level of professionalism, subject area knowledge and industry expertise to our classrooms and online workshops. They also bring a desire to share their knowledge and experience. Participants rely on instructors to present a knowledge and skill set that they can apply to their work.
The PRA community has expressed a strong desire for trainers experienced in the following course areas. Our training model is not limited to these topics.
If you offer a service you believe would be relevant and valuable to a real estate professional's business, we encourage you to apply.
• Create a powerful resume
• Interview and hire the right fit
• Service Agreements and Employment Contracts
• Negotiate your wage
• Grow a successful Virtual Assistant business
• Personality profiling
• Get hired quickly
• Database management
• Top Producer
• IT solutions for Virtual Assistants
• Web maintenance (Basic and Advanced)
• Contractor vs. employee
• Benefits vs. disadvantage & Canada Revenue Agency
• Bookkeeping & software solutions
• Social media setup & marketing
• Video presentations & blogging
• Marketing plans
• Lead generation support
• Newsletters (set-up and writing)
• Public relations opportunities
• Making a great presentation
• Surveys & polls
• Organizing & systemizing the office
• Legal requirements - records retention, organization and privacy
• Software solutions
• Time management
• Ergonomics and safety